|Our group represents some of the finest properties in Central Texas. We have experience in all areas of property representation including mineral rights, 1031 exchanges, title research, home owner associations, developments, placing of restrictions, partitions, and much more. We will evaluate your property and create a plan of action to maximize the worth of your sale. Once a plan is in place, we will handle all coordination. Give us a call today — our evaluations are free of charge.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your properties value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your property, including Internet and local media.
- Present your property to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your property maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next property and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are properties selling for in your area? Contact us to find out what properties are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your property.
||Getting the Highest Price for Your Property
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home: How to Improve Curb Appeal.
Staging your home is also important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner: How To Prepare Your House For Sale.
Closing Costs to Expect:
Contact us today to find out how much your closing costs on your property could be.
- Title insurance, title company, and recording fees depending on the sale price of the home.
- Broker's commission fee.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and can include pest and environmental.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.